David A. Damiani Partner
David Damiani, a Partner at Damiani & Damiani, P.C. was born in Alexandria, Virginia. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 1994 and the District of Columbia Bar in 1996.
Mr. Damiani is rated as an “AV Preeminent” attorney by Martindale-Hubbell. In 2015 Mr. Damiani was selected as a lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America. In 2018 Mr. Damiani was selected as one of America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators.
Mr. Damiani is a contributing author of Aspatore Books’ “Recent Developments In Telecommunications Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Changes In Cyber Regulations and Analyzing The Impact Of Evolving Technology On Clients,” 2015 Edition.
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1990
- University of Richmond, J.D., 1994
- University of Michigan, M.B.A., 2005, With Distinction
- 1994, Virginia
- 1996, District of Columbia
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- DC Bar
- Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honor Society for Business
- Rural Telephone Finance Cooperative
- The Rural Broadband Association
- Alexandria Soccer Association
- University of Virginia Athletics Foundation
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Graduated with Distinction from University of Michigan, Stephen A. Ross School of Business School
- Founding Member, TelAtlantic Communications, Inc.
- President and Director, TelAtlantic Communications, Inc.
- President and Director, West Side Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, Miller Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, Zenda Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, WestCo Internet Company
- General Counsel, The Concourse Group
- General Counsel, Spectrum Pediatrics
- General Counsel, Salt Trading, LLC
- NCAA National Champion, University of Virginia Mens Varsity Soccer, 1989
- 2 Time Washington Post All Metropolitan Soccer Player
- City of Alexandria Sportsman of the Year
- Parade All American Soccer Team Member