David A. Damiani
David Damiani, a Partner at Damiani & Damiani, P.C. was born in Alexandria, Virginia. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 1994 and began his career as an attorney working for the late John D. Grad, Esquire in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
Mr. Damiani is rated as an “AV Preeminent” attorney by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating possible. In 2015, Mr. Damiani was selected as a lifetime Charter Member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America.
Mr. Damiani is a contributing author of Aspatore Books’ “Recent Developments In Telecommunications Law: Leading Lawyers on Navigating Changes In Cyber Regulations and Analyzing The Impact Of Evolving Technology On Clients,” 2015 Edition.
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Formation and Governance
University of Virginia, B.A., 1990
University of Richmond, J.D., 1994
University of Michigan, M.B.A., 2005, With Distinction
1994, Virginia and District of Columbia
- Alexandria Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- DC Bar
- Beta Gamma Sigma, International Honor Society for Business
- Rural Telephone Finance Cooperative
- The Rural Broadband Association
- Alexandria Soccer Association
- University of Virginia Athletics Foundation
- Beta Gamma Sigma, Graduated with Distinction from University of Michigan, Stephen A. Ross School of Business School
- Founding Member, TelAtlantic Communications, Inc.
- President and Director, TelAtlantic Communications, Inc.
- President and Director, West Side Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, Miller Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, Zenda Telephone Company, Inc.
- President and Director, WestCo Internet Company
- General Counsel, The Concourse Group
- General Counsel, Spectrum Pediatrics
- General Counsel, Salt Trading, LLC
- NCAA National Champion, University of Virginia Mens Varsity Soccer, 1989
- 2 Time Washington Post All Metropolitan Soccer Player
- City of Alexandria Sportsman of the Year
- Parade All American Soccer Team Member